Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Clinical Service Manager to work full-time based in Redhill. You will be working 40 hours per week on site and on call cove
The salary for this permanent Clinical Service Manager job is £75,000.00 per annum.
- Deputise for the Hospital Director, to lead and promote clinical governance, service user/carer and external stakeholder involvement
- To have overall management responsibility for the delivery of service user person centred care within the hospital, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Lead nursing staff in the delivery of high quality evidence-based practice, ensuring that regular supervision and appraisal take place.
- Manage operational resources in a cost-effective manner, and evaluating the standard of service delivered.
- Co-ordinate multidisciplinary working, maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all team members, and other services ensuring effective interface and continuity of care between disciplines and services.
- To oversee IT systems that support effective care delivery
- Provide oversight and service improvement to LD and Autism services within the hospital in line with best practice
Requirements of the Clinical Service Manager:
- Hold an active registration as an RMN with the NMC Evidence of other development and/or training which indicates a commitment to continuous development and preparation for management.
- Previous experience in the effective and positive management of complex and high-risk cases. Previous experience of working in an inpatient LS ASD setting
- Must demonstrate significant post qualification practitioner experience (e.g. ordinarily 3+ years) Must have recent experience of working as a Clinical Ward Manager
- Willingness to demonstrate the potential for ‘change management’ approaches which extend existing practices
- Evidence of experience as a supervisor.
- Demonstrate planning skills, e.g. in terms of resource allocation
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and a commitment to the principles of recovery, choice and personalisation.
- Able to manage, supervise and direct a multi-disciplinary team and support staff as appropriate. •Able to prioritise workload and manage team capacity according to demand.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to communicate both in writing and orally, complex matters clearly and concisely, using appropriate methods to a wide spectrum of people including staff and users.
- Demonstrate a flexible, adaptable attitude, particularly with regard to being able to meet complex and disparate client needs flexibly while maintaining appropriate standards and boundaries.
- Requires an understanding of Health and Safety issues and a willingness to undertake training where appropriate.
- Able to use IT systems in the Social or Health Care Professions.
- Flexible in deployment and work bases.
- Knowledge of financial and care management IT systems
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to multi-disciplinary team working
- Able to illustrate examples of service development initiated by the candidate
- Commitment to attend staff training and participate in own development through supervision and performance development.
- Able to cope with the demands of this post in this working environment
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the post.
This Clinical Service Manager job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.