Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Scientist to fill a part time role based in London. There would be a greater number of hours initially to get some of the systems and processes updated.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Scientist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Assist with our UKAS requirements and with our registration for 22870
- Ensuring we have an effective system of clinical governance in place, which includes appropriate standard operating procedures in relation to the carrying out of the tests being provided
- Overseeing information management systems to monitor sample delivery and tracking
- Ensuring correct systems to meet the provisions for handling, transportation and analysis of test samples
- Ensuring systems, processes and record management to support the delivery of safe and reliable service
- Ensuring correct systems in place for the reporting of results as a notifiable disease to PHE
Requirements of the Clinical Scientist:
- Currently registered as a Clinical Scientist with the Health & Care Professions Council
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within biomedical science
- Can provide guidance on certain areas of clinical practices undertaken by us, specifically relating to Point of Care testing
- Evidence of competency assessment and participation in relevant External Quality Assessment (EQA)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.