Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Clinical Psychologist/Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist to work based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist/Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist job is £36 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide highly specialist clinical psychology/child and adolescent psychotherapy/systemic family psychotherapy services to children, young people and their families/carers across all sectors of care
- Providing evidence-based psychological assessment and treatment in line with NICE guidance
- Carry a caseload and coordinate care for those children, young people and families on the caseload
- Offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care
- Work within Trust and professional guidelines, to a clear CAMHS job plan
Requirements of the Psychologist/Psychotherapist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychologist/Psychotherapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.