Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work part-time based in Rochdale.
The pay rates for these locum Clinical Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist jobs are £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) per hour and are initial 3-month contracts.
- 4 days between Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Specialist assessment and intervention for children with mental health presentations including the provision of specialist psychological therapy eg CBT
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Be part of the duty rota, including urgent and ward assessments
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapists:
- Be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience or an HCPC registered Psychologist
- Experience working within psychology
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Clinical Psychologist/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist jobs are advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.