Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work full-time with clients that have personality disorders in West Sussex.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist job is £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- An employee assistance programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Expertise in DBT necessary
- Experience of working within a live DBT inpatient setting.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.