Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in a Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service based in Nottinghamshire.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is paying £26,000 to £27,000 per annum.
- This is a specialist centre providing long-term person-centred care and support for male and female adults (aged 18+ years), with either a brain injury or complex neurological condition.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- As a Registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist, it is expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC and BPsS are adhered to when carrying out your role.
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society.
- Additional qualification in Neuropsychology.
- Experience in conducting, interpreting and communicating findings from complex neuropsychological assessments is essential.
- Experience in brain injury rehabilitation is essential.
- Experience of designing and implementing behaviour programme is desirable.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team is desirable
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.