Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Clinical Psychologist to work part-time in a Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service based in Kent.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is paying £43,000 to £48,000 per annum.
The centre is a 32 bed facility providing specialist short-term and long-term person-centred rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions. We also care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
- Providing a high quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team.
- Supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists.
- Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists.
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
- Utilising research skills for audit, policy, service development and clinical research.
- Implementing policy changes within the neuropsychology service and the wider organisation.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- As a Registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist, it is expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC and BPsS are adhered to when carrying out your role.
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society.
- Additional qualification in Neuropsychology.
- A Clinical Psychologist who has the ability to work autonomously within the context of a multi-disciplinary team approach and undertake specific clinical work with patients and their families in response to clinical needs, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Centre.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.