Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work in a CYPMHS team in Dartford.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Undertake psychological assessments of clients including the use of self report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observation and semi-structured interviews with clients, families members and other involved in the care of young person
- Formulation and delivery of routine care plans involving psychological treatment and/or management of clients problems
- To attend and contribute to Multi-disciplinary meetings of clients treatment
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
- Ability to deliver treatment using DBT and CBT
- Able to initiate referral to other health professionals, specialist services and agencies
- Requires to have experience working with children and young people with mental health problems
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.