Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work in a Community Mental Health Team based in Wellingborough.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £25-£27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
About the role:
- The main method of psychological intervention is remote working via the telephone, WhatsApp or Microsoft teams and therefore psychologists are working from home. Office space within Isebrook Hospital could be offered if required.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist.
- Have a relevant qualification.
- Needs to have experience in working within a Community Mental Health Teams as the main focus of this work will be to assess individuals on the psychology waiting list
- S1 and SC required.
- We may have some people who require f2f assessments and therefore transport would be required to get to Isebrook Hospital.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.