Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a CAMHS Service based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £32.05 - £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
- The service offers flexible, evidence-based episodes of care, assessments and treatments, including group-work.
- As post holder of this role you will be expected to provide a school consultation role one day a week via a CAMHS Worker in Schools role (CWIS).
- Directly contribute to the positive working environment within the multi-disciplinary team.
- You will require a high degree of professional autonomy and self-management, and will be required to account for their professional practice through appraisal and audit.
- Play a direct role in Quality Improvement (QI) and audit projects as necessary.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Ideally with NHS background
- Requires to have experience working with children and young people with mental health problems and delivering group therapy.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.