Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work based in Plumstead.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8a Clinical Psychologist job is £32.13 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertaking specialist ASD diagnostic assessment to support a wait list initiative
- Remote working
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
- Must be ADOS trained and have experience of undertaking specialist diagnostic assessments for ASD
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.