Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Surrey/Hampshire and remotely.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £30 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working within busy CMHTOPs (supporting clients aged 65+).
- People using the service include those with complex mental health presentations and/or dementia.
- The Psychologist will provide 1:1 therapy sessions, indirect work with families and carers, as well as consultation to the multidisciplinary team.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Qualified Clinical or Counselling Psychologist or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as Applied Psychologist
- Extensive experience and knowledge of two main therapy modalities, including CBT
- Experience of working with older people
- Experience of working with people with dementia
- Experience of working with people with severe and enduring mental health
- Access to a car for work (Currently remote working during COVID)
- Experience of working with and managing risk
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.