Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Powys.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £40.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide a specialised Clinical psychologically minded service to clients within the Online CBT service for people with mild to moderate mental health issues
- Management and supervision of Assistant Psychologists and the workload of trainees
- Contribute to the development of local team policies and procedures
- Advise service and professional management on aspects of the service related to the team where psychological and/or organisational matters that need addressing
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist,
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.