Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work full-time as a Mental Health Practitioner within the CAMHS Eating Disorders Service based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Support and enhance the professional psychological care of clients within the Community CAMHS Eating Disorders Service
- Provide psychological assessment, including specialist eating disorders assessment and psychological interventions under the supervision of a qualified specialist Clinical Psychologist
- Working independently according to a plan agreed with the specialist Clinical Psychologist and within the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures
- Assist in doing group work and key work with children and adolescents
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.