Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a Children and Young People's Mental Health Service (CYPMHS) based in Dartford.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
- Undertake psychological assessments of clients including the use of self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observation and semi structured interviews with clients, families members and other involved in the care of young person.
- Formulation and delivery of routine care plans involving psychological treatment and/or management of clients problems.
- To attend and contribute to Multi-disciplinary meetings of clients treatment.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Ideally with NHS background
- Requires to have experience working with children and young people with mental health problems and delivering group therapy.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.