Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Hackney.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £32.05 - £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- This post will provide a specialist service within City and Hackney CAMHS to young people and their families.
- This is a community-based post, located within the Neurodevelopmental Pathway Team(NDT) in City & Hackney CAMHS offering flexible, evidence-based episodes of care, assessments and treatments, including group-work.
- The post holder will provide a school consultation role one day a week via a CAMHS Worker in Schools role (CWIS). The post holder will directly contribute to the positive working environment within the multi-disciplinary team.
- The post holder will play a direct role in Quality Improvement (QI) and audit projects as necessary.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Must be compliant with framework agreement and compliant with the NHSI capped rate.
- The post holder will require a high degree of professional autonomy and self-management, and will be required to account for their professional practice through appraisal and audit.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.