Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Wokingham.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Previous Community CAMHS experience or relevant transferable skills
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology (or equivalent) as accredited by the BPS
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of children and adolescents and their families
- Experience of hard to reach diverse community groups and individuals with emerging complex needs
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.