Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Reading.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Conducting autism assessments for children and young people from 2-17 ½ years
- Complex and second opinion autism assessments
- Provide support to families waiting for an assessment by way of a telephone Helpline
- Provide support as clinical moderators in SHaRON (Support, Hope and Resources Online)
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Qualified and registered Clinical Psychologist, RMN, OT, Social Worker, family therapist or psychotherapist
- A relevant qualification
- Experienced and passionate about autism
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.