Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist (Neuropsychology and Neurorehabilitation) to work full-time based in Blackheath.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £41,808 per annum.
- To provide a high-quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neurorehabilitation team.
- To supervise and support neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists.
- To contribute to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists.
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy, service development and clinical research.
- To implement policy changes within the neuropsychology service and the wider organisation.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist.
- Relevant qualification.
- Recent psychology experience, including experience of working in a multidisciplinary rehabilitation setting, working with long-term conditions and neuro-disability, and working with patients with acquire neurological disorders such as head injury, stroke, MS, and memory disorders.
- Have specialised knowledge of neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy and neurological conditions.
- Advanced (doctoral level) knowledge of research design and methodology including data analysis as practised within the field of clinical psychology.
This Band 7 Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.