Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £28.00 - £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Deliver a high-quality clinical psychology service within the specialised Nottinghamshire Tier 4 In-patient provision
- Provide specialist psychological assessment and therapeutic intervention for young people, their families and care systems
- Plan and support the effective transition of young people from inpatient to community care, through consultation and joint working
- Provide clinical supervision and develop a programme of training to the wider MDT
- Undertake research and audit to support the service development plan and targets for improved quality of in-patient care
- Advice and support research activity is undertaken within the MDT
- Advice on the planning and development of the Tier 4 in-patient provision and advise where appropriate on policy and service change
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.