Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work part-time based in Kenton.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
You will be working 3 days a week / 7.5 hours a day / Monday, Thursday and Friday but flexible with days.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification.
- Must have relevant experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.