Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Eating Disorders Clinical Psychologist to work 37.5 hours per week in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm.
- Support and enhance the professional psychological care of clients within the Community CAMHS Eating Disorders Service
- Assist in doing group work and key work with children and adolescents
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Experience in Eating Disorders
- RIO experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.