Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in an Adult ADHD Service based in Camden.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £36-£38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- This post forms part of a specialist team created to deliver a neurodevelopmental disorders service to adult residents of Islington with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- The post-holder will work as part of a small team comprising psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical practitioners, assistant psychologists, and administrators. The post holder will play an important role in helping to develop new care pathways across key stakeholders as well as offering supervision and consultation to the team and providing some specialist assessments and treatment intervention.
- The post holder will adhere to the requirements of the service operational policy and strategy, and ensure that safe, evidence based, effective, culturally competent care is delivered in a timely manner to service users.
- The post holder will provide highly specialist psychological assessment and treatment, using NICE recommended interventions, and will work autonomously within professional guidelines and within the overall framework of the service's policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- To have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.