Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work part time (22.5 hours a week) based in Kendal.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Working at Ann House, a specialist service for people with learning disability/autism, mental health needs and/or challenging behaviours
- Provide care and support to allow people to be as independent as possible with the long-term aim of people moving onto a more independent living setting
- Be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working and risk assessments
- Facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and be requested to design and deliver training
- Be accountable for the formulation, delivery and evaluation of the psychological assessment and treatment pathway of these service users
- Assist the nursing team with FACE risk assessments and ensure these are updated within required time scales
- Contribute to the Positive Behavioural Support approach used, contributing to functional behaviour analysis, data analysis, formulations and implementing interventions in conjunction with the Positive Behaviour Support lead
- Contribute to the development of group work programmes with the North region psychology services and LD and ASD psychology services
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- BPS recognised psychology degrees
- Experienced Psychologist
- Experience and knowledge in carrying a service user’s caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans
- Knowledge and experience of working within a Positive Behaviour Support Approach model
- Understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Annual salary of £31,000 - £35,000 Pro Rata (DOE)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off! (Pro Rata)
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.