Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Basingstoke for a Clinical Psychologist.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £44,503 per annum.
- Join a strong multidisciplinary team offering interventions to children, young people and families
- Contribute to core CAMHS work, including initial assessments, lead practitioner work and supporting the Duty system, in addition to offering specialist Clinical Psychology interventions
- Become involved in delivering evidence-based groups, contributing to stepped care pathways
- Offer clinical supervision, as the team includes an undergraduate psychology placement student, and assistant psychologist and Trainee Clinical Psychologists on placement
- Provide supervision to trainees, assistant psychologists and other clinical staff
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Post-graduate doctoral level training in applied psychology [or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or outside the UK], including specifically models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics, two or more distinct psychological therapies and lifespan developmental psychology as approved by the HPC
- Professionally registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Experience of specialist psychological working (assessment, formulation and treatment) with a wide variety of client groups, across the whole life course and presenting with the full range of clinical severity across the full range of care settings including outpatient, community, primary care, inpatient and residential care settings, maintaining a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse
- Doctoral level knowledge of research design and methodology, including complex multivariate data analysis as practiced within the field of applied psychology
- Knowledge and skills in neuropsychology
- Experience of the application of applied psychology in different cultural contexts and experience of working within a multicultural framework
- Evidence of continuing professional development as required by the HPC
- Willing to undertake a DBS check
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman;if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.