Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a part-time Clinical Psychologist to work based in Ashford.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical Psychologist role is £26,629-28,817 per annum depending on experience.
- Providing a high quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team
- Supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload
- Utilising research skills for audit, policy, service development and clinical research
- Implementing policy changes within the neuropsychology service and the wider organisation
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.