Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Northamptonshire.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £40,894 - £45,753 per annum.
- Be responsible for interventions, assessments, interpretation and integration of complex data from psychological and neuropsychological tests, risk assessments, rating scales, observations and semi-structured interviews with service users, family members and the wider team
- Assist in the development and provision of the neuropsychological provision and working alongside the multidisciplinary team, you will be interested in developing and expanding their skills in clinical neuropsychology
- Deliver Clinical Neuropsychology input as a specialist discipline under the professional supervision and management of the Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Deliver successful strategic and clinical strategies underpinning the business plans
- Engage in teaching, service evaluation and research as agreed, and participating in a local CPD programme
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Be the recipient of a British Psychological Society accredited and HCPC approved Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
- Registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
- Experience in working with individuals with neurological conditions
- Ambition to develop a career in Clinical Neuropsychology and an interest in neurobehavioral rehabilitation
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.