Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Borehamwood for a Clinical Psychologist.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Provide care for young people with acute mental health needs and personality disorders in an established 24-hour care environment
- Individual and group interventions
- Diagnostic and cognitive assessments
- MDT working
- Risk assessments
- Facilitate staff reflective practice sessions
- Design and deliver training, including supervising Assistant Psychologists across the CAMHS and adult wards
- Undertake psychometric testing using appropriate clinical measures
- Provide specialist interventions to formulations based on the conceptual framework, NICE guidelines, evidence from research and wider MDT formulation and interventions
- Monitor risk of all service users for whom there is direct contact
- Offer clinical services to people on the Adult Wards alongside the Consultant Psychiatrist
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- BPS accredited post-graduate in clinical psychology
- Experience and knowledge in carrying a service user’s caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans
- Post qualifying experience
- CAMHs and mental health experience
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.