Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Wishaw.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £37,596 - £41,457 per annum.
- Providing services for acquired brain injury and complex neurological conditions including behaviours that challenge
- Individual assessments, treatment and rehabilitation within a structured environment utilising a bio-psychosocial model
- Reduce risk and barriers to social inclusion while enhancing the principles of person-centred care, working in partnership with our client's families, their referrers and commissioners
- Work closely with health boards and social services throughout Scotland to provide a seamless pathway of care
- Working as a key part of the multidisciplinary team
- Holding your own clinical caseload
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered with postgraduate doctoral-level training in Clinical Psychology
- Knowledge and skills in two or more distinct psychological therapies, including CBT
- Be competent in the selection, administration and interpretation of a range of cognitive assessments to inform the formulation
- Knowledge and skills in neuropsychology
- Skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, formulation, treatment and evaluation
- Skills in providing consultation to other professional and non-professional groups
- Doctoral level knowledge of research methodology, design and complex data analysis
- Gained knowledge of mental health legislation
- A high degree of professionalism in the face of frequently highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse
- Well developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex and highly sensitive information to patients, their families and carers, and other professional colleagues within and outside the company
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, and work under pressure
- Ability to be accountable for clinical decisions and work within ethical guidelines
- Experience in supervising assistant psychologists
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.