Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work part-time based in Milton Keynes.
The salary for this permanent Psychologist job is £22,539 - £26,254 per annum.
- The post-holder is responsible for providing a qualified clinical psychology service to children and young people within Oakhill, providing psychological assessment, formulation and therapy, and advice and consultation to colleagues, and to other non-professional carers, on psychological aspects of assessment, formulation, care and treatment.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- An Honours Degree in Psychology recognised for graduate membership of the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- A Doctoral Degree or equivalent recognised by the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) and BPS as qualification for the independent practice of Clinical Psychology in the National Health Service.
- Eligible for membership of the Division of Clinical Psychology, British Psychological Society.
- HCPC registered practitioner psychologist.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working with children and adolescents
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage and maintain own caseload and work autonomously within the specialist area.
- The ability to write confidential reports for multi-agency partners including inputting to EHCP where indicated.
- Experience in undertaking audits and data collection
This Psychologist job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.