Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist job is £44,382 per annum.
- Carry out clinical psychological assessments using file-review, interview, psychometric and behavioural observation methods for clients presenting with serious Mental Health Problems, Intellectual Disability or Neuropsychological problems.
- Collect, collate, analyse and interpret data for clinical evaluation (single-case design strategy), for treatment, audit, and research purposes.
- Complete assessment and clinical formulation of patient's problem behaviours and treatment needs. This will include collating background information, completing actuarial measures, formal testing and other assessment methods, and the analysis of data.
- Complete structured professional judgement risk assessments to consider patient risks and to inform risk management and treatment needs.
- To direct and support others to carryout evidence-based clinical psychology interventions.
- Co-ordinate the recording of, analyse and present data relevant to the patients' social adjustment and progress in treatment.
- To work with members of the multidisciplinary team to contribute to effective risk assessment, risk management, treatment, support needs and quality of life of the unit's patients.
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Opportunities for training and development
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Current HCPC registration as a Clinical/ counselling Psychologist
- Post-graduate doctorate in clinical/ counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
- Eligibility for charted status with the BPS
- Legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.