Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Health Psychologist to work 1.5 days per week in Nottinghamshire.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is paying £35-£45 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The post holder will be based at the Nottingham Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Neurological Care Centre providing a high quality specialist neuropsychology service within the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
- You will be a member of the Neuropsychology Department of Nottingham BIRNCC which provides services to clients referred from a range of commissioning bodes at a national level including Local Authorities and Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society.
- Additional qualification in Neuropsychology
- Must be registered with the HCPC
- Experience in conducting, interpreting and communicating findings from complex neuropsychological assessments is essential.
- Experience in brain injury rehabilitation is essential.
- Experience of designing and implementing behaviour programme is desirable.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team is desirable
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.