Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Wishaw.
The pay rate for this permanent Psychologist job is £35,596-£41,457 per annum.
Your role will be pivotal within this dynamic team. This exciting and dynamic role will mean you are responsible for working as a key part of the multidisciplinary team and for holding your own clinical case load.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- Be HCPC registered with a postgraduate doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology
- Have knowledge and skills in two or more distinct psychological therapies, including CBT
- Be competent in the selection, administration and interpretation of a range of cognitive assessments to inform formulation.
- Have knowledge and skills in neuropsychology
- Demonstrate skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, formulation, treatment and evaluation
- Display skills in providing consultation to other professional and non-professional groups
- Have doctoral level knowledge of research methodology, design and complex data analysis
- Gained knowledge of mental health legislation
- Display a high degree of professionalism in the face of frequently highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse
- Have well developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex and highly sensitive information to patients, their families and carers, and other professional colleagues within and outside the company
- Show the ability to plan and prioritise workload, and work under pressure
- Have the ability to be accountable for clinical decisions and work within ethical guidelines.
- Desirable: Experience in supervising assistant psychologists.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.