Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Pharmacist to work full-time based in Caithness, Scotland.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £90 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- You will be working on facilitating discharges and supporting MMTs on the ward.
- The pharmacist will rotate between the admissions and the Care of Elderly ward-they will get bleeped when there are outpatients to see in dispensary
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- HCPC registration
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- NHS experience in the last 2 years
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.