Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Gamston.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £30-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Deliver, in conjunction with the lead Pharmacist or Clinical Pharmacy service manager and heads of pharmacy, a clinical pharmacy service.
- Contribute to and provide multidisciplinary training in pharmacy/medicines management matters across the trust.
- In conjunction with the heads of pharmacy, contribute to the development, maintenance, and monitoring of high quality, cost clinical pharmacy service to the trust, and contribute to the development of the local pharmacy and medicines management strategy.
- Ensure the provision of clinical pharmacy services and to identify, develop and implement practice research, audit, and other projects, to ensure that the departmental cost improvement and quality targets are met.
- Participate in the provision of the ward clinical pharmacy service to Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust wards and units; thus, facilitating the provision of a high quality and cost-effective pharmaceutical care service to patients and other service users.
- Provide pharmaceutical input at multidisciplinary team reviews and ward rounds, take drug histories and devise patient-specific pharmaceutical care plans where necessary.
- Provide a clinical pharmacy service to the community-based services as required.
- Develop and participate in a programme of “in-house” training for pharmacists, pre-registration students (including an appraisal at the end of the rotation), pharmacy technicians and assistants.
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Minimum two years of experience working as a pharmacist within the NHS or similar setting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 7/8a Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.