Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company, is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Wirral.
The pay rates per hour (Assignment rate):
- Band 7 - £29-30
- Band 8a - £34-35
It is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- They need to be able to undertake structured medicines review on emis and reply to tasks / queries from practice staff as well as support document management through DOCMAN 10
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous pharmacy experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.