Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Sheffield.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £34.34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
The working days will be Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9-5pm for 4 weeks initially then to be reviewed on a weekly basis with the possibility of it extending to 8-12 weeks in total.
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Pharmacy managerial experience along with BMI experience but would also consider any private hospital experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.