Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work part time or full-time based in Peterborough, in the Intermediate Care Unit, Inpatient Rehabilitation Ward.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Clinical checking of prescriptions
- Medicines reconciliation
- Discharge planning
- Ordering medicines
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous experience in the NHS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.