Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Kirkwall, Scotland.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £33.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Accommodation is available and travel expenses will look to be reimbursed as per terms and conditions.
- Providing clinical service to various NHS wards
- Providing assistance to the dispensary when required
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous NHS Hospital experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.