Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Pharmacists to work full-time based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The pay rate for these locum Pharmacist jobs are £29 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
About the role:
- Providing a clinical service to the Medical and Intensive Care wards
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Previous and recent NHS Hospital wards experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Pharmacist jobs are advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.