Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7/8a Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Caithness.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Pharmacist job is £31 - £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Band 8a:
- Must have completed their clinical diploma or have relevant clinical experience
- Previous managerial experience is desirable
- Band 6/7:
- For a Band 7 role someone would need to at least be 2 years post qualification and have completed a post graduate clinical diploma or the relevant experience across specialities.
- We have a busy admissions unit so some experience in this area is preferable.
Requirements of the Clinical Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Must have recent NHS/Hospital experience as a Pharmacist
- Hold a current driving license.
This Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.