Have you ever wanted to work for Sanctuary Health, winner of the 2017 best temporary recruitment agency award?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to work full-time based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is paying £36,855 to £40,638 per annum.
- Developing and maintaining effective working alliances with patients and their families
- Providing specialist psychological assessments of clients to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources, including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, -family members and others involved in the patient's care
- To exercise autonomous professional responsibility for the formulation and implementation of plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client's mental health based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client's problems in the context of family and wider system, and employing methods based upon evidence of efficacy
- Responsibility for implementing a range of psychological interventions for individuals and groups. Have knowledge of a range of psychological models
- Communicating in a skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the assessment and formulation and treatment plans of clients under their care and to monitor progress during the course of both uni - and multi-disciplinary care
- To form professional relationships with members of the MDT and work alongside other professionals to deliver therapeutic interventions to the young people and families
- To support the patient and their families through transitioning to other services and work alongside other professionals within and outside of the service
- To receive regular clinical professional supervision from a senior clinical/counselling psychologist and, where appropriate, other senior professional colleagues
- To have competent written skills and write regular reports for CPA meetings, assessment and discharge summaries.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential. You must have experience working PD.
This Clinical/Counselling Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.