Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work full-time in Brentwood.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 9-month contract.
- To provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to people with mental health problems as part of the Adult Community Psychology Services.
- Providing specialist psychological assessment and intervention.
- To offer advice and consultation on client's psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to non-professional carers, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's and Trust's policies and procedures.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the areas served by the multidisciplinary teams and psychology service.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.