Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Clinical Nurse Specialist to work full-time within an Adults Learning Disability/Autism Team based in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Nurse Specialist job is £44,054 - £58,081 per annum.
- The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that patients with learning disabilities and/or autism who need to access primary, specialist or acute health care services receive the highest possible standard of care.
- Provide specialist support and advice to the multidisciplinary team in the management of patients with learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Ensure that systems and processes are in place to identify patients with learning disabilities and /or autism and that their pathways of care are reasonably adjusted to meet their needs.
- Ensure the availability of a comprehensive range of patient information, designed for and with patients with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Ensure that families and carers of patients with learning disabilities and/or autism are properly supported, informed and engaged.
- Develop and deliver an effective training strategy in relation to learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Develop a programme of audit to assess and identify potential improvements in the care of patients with learning disabilities and/or autism.
Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Evidence of CPD at degree level
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Clinical Nurse Specialist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.