Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 7 Clinical Nurse Specialist to work full time based in Guernsey, within the Community Learning Disability Team.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Nurse Specialist job is £44,054 - £58,081 per annum.
- Ensure that patients with learning disabilities and/or autism who need to access primary, specialist or acute health care services receive the highest possible standard of care
- Provide specialist support and advice to the multidisciplinary team in the management of patients with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Ensuring that systems and processes are in place to identify patients with learning disabilities and /or autism and that their pathways of care are reasonably adjusted to meet their needs
- Ensuring the availability of a comprehensive range of patient information, designed for and with patients with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Ensuring that families and carers of patients with learning disabilities and/or autism are properly supported, informed and engaged
- Developing and delivering an effective training strategy in relation to learning disabilities and/or autism
- Developing a programme of audit to assess and identify potential improvements in the care of patients with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Be an advocate for all patients with learning disabilities and/or autism, their families and carers who access acute, primary care and specialist medical settings
Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Relevant qualification
- Active NMC Registration
- Be fully aware of the uses, safety precautions and handling of equipment in the department
This Clinical Nurse Specialist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.