Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Lead to work full-time within a Therapy Team in Wakefield.
The pay rate for this permanent Clinical Lead job is £43,000 per annum.
- Reward Discount Scheme sharing a range of online range of offers and discounts including shopping vouchers, discounts on gas and electric bills, gym scheme discounts, up to 55% off the cost of cinema tickets and much more!
- Receive a GBP 200 bonus for recommending a friend to work for us if they're employed
- Inspired by Possibility Employee of the Year scheme - in recognition of your excellence
- Life assurance scheme for all team members and enhanced contributory Pension scheme
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline for advice - also available to family members.
- Online Right Steps Health & Wellbeing Support package to all our team members. Information and evidence-based support you can trust about low mood and anxiety, drugs and alcohol, healthy eating, stress at work and physical activity
- Competitive rates of pay with annual Pay Reviews
- Annual Holiday allowance - Buy and sell annual leave options to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working patterns to support work/home life balance
- Excellent training opportunities leading to career development - ongoing access to a huge range of training and support to help you develop.
- We provide a thorough induction and training program when you join us. In addition to regular 1-2-1's and annual appraisals, we'll help you develop and progress your career.
Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
- Masters in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or working toward / willing to work towards if holds a Post Graduate Diploma In Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accredited.
- Experience of leading a mental health service where multi- disciplinary working was embraced as part of service delivery
- Experience of working in either Primary or Secondary Care Services
- Expertise and knowledge across the spectrum of an IAPT service
- Experience of providing clinical supervision and case management
- Experience of providing line management
- Experience of developing and implementing new models of service delivery including new business
This Clinical Lead job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.