Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Clinical Lead for Theatres to work in Newport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Lead role is £45,753 - £51,668 per annum.
- Working closely with the Head of Nursing and Quality, the Associate Director of Operations for Surgery and the Care Group Director, you will be key to helping us on our journey of transformation.
- The role of the clinical lead for theatres will focus on the provision of high quality care, visibility, professional leadership and have a clear remit of setting and maintaining standards of clinical excellence, improving outcomes and experiences for patients.
Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Experience managing a theatre suite with a track record of improving quality and productivity and engaging and developing staff.
This Clinical Lead role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.