Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Lead to work full-time within a Critical Care Department based in Windsor. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Lead role is £27,000 per annum.
- The purpose of the Clinical Lead role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care, The Clinical Lead takes responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services (DOCS) (small & medium hospitals) or Clinical Services Manager(CSM) (large & flagship hospitals).
- Responsible for the deployment, supervision and mentoring of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the patient and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the department.
- Ensure that the highest standards of clinical quality management are maintained to promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of patients, employees and visitors.
- Provide a high standard of individualised essential patient care to ensure an efficient and courteous service is provided for the patients.
- Ensure compliance to appropriate regulatory requirements and policy by building a work culture that adheres to best practice guidelines.
Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN)
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
This Clinical Lead role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.