Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Band 8a Clinical Lead to work within Theatres based in Newport in the Isle of Wight.
The pay rate for this permanent Band 8a Clinical Lead role is £45,753-51,668 per annum (pro-rata).
- Working closely with the Head of Nursing and Quality, the Associate Director of Operations for Surgery and the Care Group Director, you will be key to helping us on our journey of transformation
- Focus on the provision of high quality care, visibility, professional leadership
- Setting and maintaining standards of clinical excellence, improving outcomes and experiences for patients
Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Clinical Lead job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.