Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist/CBT to work remotely based in Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical or Counselling Psychologist/CBT role is £34 - £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Clinical or Counselling Psychologist/CBT:
- HCPC registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologist (eligible for BABCP accreditation) or Psychological Therapist/High Intensity therapist (CBT) with a core mental health training e.g. nursing, social work, accredited and registered by BABCP, UKCP and HPC
- Full range of skills and competencies as laid out in the competence framework for CBT (Roth and Pilling 2007)
- Ability to meet agreed/specified service targets
- Ability to manage own caseload and time
- Candidate can work from home and will need to have the necessary equipment and confidential work set-up to do this.
- Experience of using IAPTus and has previously worked in an IAPT service
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Clinical or Counselling Psychologist/CBT job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.